Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Something amazing happened two nights ago. For the first time ever K3 slept 7 1/2 hours in a row! But don’t get too excited. Instead of going to sleep ourselves, me and Kenny dinked on the internet, laid on the couch, watched TV, and ate horrible food for an hour and a half before going to bed. Idiots! So instead of getting 7 ½ hours of bliss-filled, uninterrupted sleep we got less than 5 (aka, the usual). Maybe next time we’ll learn. . .but I doubt it.

Speaking of sleep. . kind of. . .Hurricane Ike made it all the way up to New York last night. Apparently the wind was blowing really really hard, even knocking over trees and such. I say apparently because we both slept through it, so we wouldn’t really know. I guess when you don’t sleep very much at night, that sleep is real, real deep (See paragraph above for more details).

Kenny and I also got new callings as nursery teachers. Kenny thinks that watching 10 toddlers for 2 hours is harder than watching K3 all day. I beg to differ. I think we know who does most of the baby watching around our house (hint: me).

Also, K3 has decided that he now likes music! His favorites are opera, grunge rock, and Jack Johnson.

You may notice the lack of pictures, but in their place I’ve got something very special for you. A video montage of the best K3 moments from the past few weeks, complete with music and transition effects!! It’s a bit long, but I edited it down from 40 minutes, so I’m pretty proud of myself. There may or may not be the following: adorable faces, crying, perplexed looks, and bodily functions (I knew I would hook you with that last one). Enjoy!





3 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I laughed the whole time...K3 just keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does he seem that much cuter with Jack Johnson playing! :)

    Love seeing him smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely adorable. I love his face when he's pooping :)

    ReplyDelete