Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here's me sticking to my New Year's resolution and posting another blog entry. Go me! Just here in sunny Syracuse. Yes you heard me -- sunny! We're in the midst of quite a heat wave. It's supposed to get up to fifty this week. Balmy!

After last week's novel, I've decided that this post needs to consist of mostly pictures. And mostly of pictures of the baby. So first I'll post some pictures from Christmas break. Then some new ones, including one I took 10 minutes ago!

Well, let's get started. First, here are some pictures from Christmas break.

Here's me with a new haircut:










Here's the Kennys:










And this is the day I found out that not three people, but FIVE people read this blog. Shoutout to my good friends Katie and Jesse! We spent a blissful afternoon together:










And I admit I am ashamed of not including Jesse and I's night of make-a-million madness into my Christmas highlights. So to make up for it, I've got a video in the works. For the mean time these photos will have to do as a preview. Oh, and to those who do not know of the game make-a-million: buy it. Buy it now. And play it IMMEDIATELY. Trust me on this one.





























This video's gonna be good.



I took a nap one day and came downstairs to find this:









Apparently K3 was pretty cranky, but when Kenny put him in the box he calmed right down. Whatever works.










Yes, that is K3 eating packing peanuts.


And now here's just some very cute pictures I've taken in the past week or so of K3 -- enjoy!





















































And now. . .vidoes!

K3 has started to do this strange cough/laugh when he gets really excited. It's a strange phase he's gotten into. I captured video of it! It's not edited at all, but here it is (by the way, the glove Kenny is hitting K3 with is very soft):




The other day I bought K3 a balloon at Wegman's and he loved it! For proof, watch this video:



As a special bonus here is the full bathtub video -- I could only use a small clip for the montage.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice posting. K3 is getting so old. He has hair! Welcome back to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great posting! K3 is adorable and the pictures and videos really make us smile. We love you guys! Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. K3 is the most adorable baby...I hope you don't mind I found your blog from Sarah & Dan's. I hope the weather is not too bad in New York this week. Its been pretty cold in Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your hair cut!! super cute!! and that little guy is adorable, and i can't get over it... and i want my bath to look like a giant duck...

    ReplyDelete