Saturday, November 22, 2008

I've got videos galore this time. What follows are some clips of cute things K3 has been doing recently. They are all separate and unedited. So in other words, it's just like a video montage, minus all the work it takes me to put it together. If you still want that montage-like ambiance, just play a little music in the background while you watch. As a suggestion, "What a Wonderful World" induces heartwarming emotions when played in conjunction with anything baby.

Video 1. Tummy time (I would play this video with the "mute" button on - you are forewarned):





Video 2. Laughing (Do not mute this. Full volume would be best):





Video 3. He did this all day long for about 4 or 5 days straight. Apparently, I thought it was hilarious:





Video 4. Just him trying to wake up (P.S. - that's my arm):




Video 5. One night he just wasn't falling asleep so we set him down to play. Twenty minutes later we saw this. The little cutie was still trying to play even thought he was dead tired:




In other news, we got the piano tuned this week. And yes, that's the most exciting thing that's happened recently. Ed the Tuner (as he introduced himself) stopped by for a couple of hours and did his magic. And I have it on good authority (Kenny AND my dad) that is sounds great. So thanks, Ed.

So if you're looking for somebody to have sympathy for, look no further. As the temperature in Syracuse plummets, so does the temperature in our drafty, poorly insulated apartment (our heating bill, on the other hand, is steadily rising). Since the crappy electric heating units serve no purpose except to keep the apartments above us warm and toasty (heat rises, remember) we've resorted to keeping K3 perpetually in his "pooh suit" (as pictured to the right) . In an attempt to bring our apartment back up above freezing, we are going to cover all our windows and our sliding glass door with insulating plastic, further cutting ourselves off from humanity. We will emerge in the Spring, hopeful for a warmer, happier world.

As you may be able to tell at this point, it's been a slow couple of weeks. But Kenny, K3, and I are doing great. I'm happy to report, also, that K3's neck is stronger than ever and he's making good progress with respect to that.

Unfortunately, I haven't taken any pictures these past couple of weeks except the pooh suit ones. I'm sorry, I'm sorry! But if you're feeling a bit gypped, just scroll back up to all those videos. Remember those? Remember how wonderful they were? Ah, yes. . . .

Well, hopefully by next post I'll have tons of pictures to share. Until then.

4 comments:

  1. Videos were great...we watched them on Thanksgiving and laughed and laughed. Keep it up. We LOVE them.

    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his little laugh. It is totally addicting. I need to tickle him, badly. I have to make sure he knows I'm his coolest aunt before your sisters-in-law get to him :) Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas. Also, if you have time, I think you should check out this blog: themeanestmom.blogspot.com. It's written by an extremely talented stay-at-home mom (she has her PhD in Medieval Literature) who basically does it to satisfy her need to write. Not only is it hilarious, but it can be pretty inspiring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know i watched every single one of those videos and LOVED them!!! Little baby kenny is a doll... and he is on my Christmas List!! Keep posting!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny! Little Kenny is soooo cute! I think it's awesome you're calling him K3. hehe. I'm excited to find your blog so I can keep up with you guys. Whoohoo! :-)

    ReplyDelete