Monday, November 10, 2008


Oh, do I have a treat for you. I finally hunkered down and created a video montage of all the 80 videos we've recorded since the last montage. And it's epic. It's over 7 minutes long and not for the faint of heart. The video comes in three parts: Section 1) A montage (with music!); Section 2: the baby making cute noises; Section 3: clips of the baby laughing!

In the future I'm going to put up video's as we record them, instead of spending forever going through them later. So get excited for future posts, which will be full of videos!

And here it is:






Also, here's some pictures we've taken in the last couple of weeks.


He loves this stuffed elephant we got him:




















From a trip to the park:




































































Just some pictures we took the other day:
















3 comments:

  1. Sooooo cool! I especially enjoyed the editing of the bathroom scene. I didn't know that it was possible to edit videos like that! What a cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a montage!

    I love that photo of him on the park bench. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great posting! We love the blog. Mom and I watch them over and over.

    ReplyDelete